Good Things To Buy...

modifiedridah2k9

he uses double V brakes actually

and if i was you, i would get rid of the ZHI cranks, ZHI parts are wank.

plus cranks are a good way of saving weight if your a weight weenie...

Nope im really really sure he switched to disk a month or so ago... could be wrong though, just pm him and ask him ;)

I just bought some echo 6061 170 mm cranks like an hour ago, they are old pics though... heres some new ones :P

abit of topic, what is your gold lever? is it a echo sl but looks different to the one on tarty as thinking about buying a longer lever.

Nah man its an adamant, it was on special deal for a tenner on tarty then it was discontinued i guess, you can still buy them on select bikes though.

post-23479-007529600 1283028948_thumb.jp

post-23479-088021900 1283028981_thumb.jp

Im sorry but my old bb7 was the best brake Ive had, and most people would agree, As for a hope ive only rode one mono trial that has held me.

I will never use hope brakes they are nowhere near as good as bb7's just people think there amazing due to there hope and most comp riders use them.

It protects and it's light. So yeah!

Your bike looks awesome btw mate. Just seen that high res pic of it :)

I wouldn't bother spending the £160 just because you have it. You'll regret it if you do, however tempting it seems when you have birthday money.