My New Frame

pashley-phil

So after cracking my ozonys i managed to get a zoo piranha off the forum, which is good :)

The geometry is quite similar to the ozonys.

So here it is... i know the headset spacers (stem stackers) look bad but i don't want to cut my forks down, plus the height feels quite good.

zoopiram004.jpg

zoopiram012.jpg

Edited by pashley-phil

• 3 weeks later...

here's a few more pictures of my bike.

I think i have finally all i want on it

The spec is as follows: - Zoo piranha frame, Trialtech hs33 forks, Middleburn isis cranks with 18t cloud 9 bash - Trialtech isis sport lite bb - Magura HS33 green front and rear brakes with magura braided hoses - Phatpads with green cnc backings front and rear - Echo gold rear brake booster - Echo SL green rims - Team green Hope pro 2 hubs - Trialtech lite 16t rear sprocket - Single speed kmc chain - rohloff sprung chain tensioner - Dmr v12 magnesium - Team green Hope stem - Team green hope headset - Trialtech handlebars - Trialtech foam grips - Maxxis ardent front tyre - Michelin wild rock R rear tyre.

trialszoo025.jpg

trialszoo024.jpg

trialszoo023.jpg

Spec sounds lovely, have you been throwing money at it :P.

What do you think of the rear tyre?

I have spent a little to much to be honest but hopefully I won't need anything for a while now.

The rear tyre is awesome so far, I've only been on one ride with it but it seems really grippy and has a nice bit of bounce to it, I'm riding again tonight so I'll give you an update tonight :)