5 Years And Green With Envy .....

K4R1

So after 5 years of not riding a bike let alone trials a random pub chat brought about the idea of a pub crawl on bikes... problem being i had sold my bike years ago and completely give up riding in favour of nights out and women... So to stick to what i knew best i went out and purchased this leeson dc51c :)

89656284.jpg

only problem being i detest green .. id rather it have been pink !!! So after having a ball on the pub crawl/ride i decided id try and ride a bit more often so set about making the bike look a bit better so this is how it stands now ....

63401326.jpg

cant decide if im going for white with black forks or a full stealth look ... ???

and no my riding is no where near to what it used to be to say the least but looking forward to having the odd mess about when time permits :)

thanks for watching ....

haha i wasnt brave enough for the 'fuchsia' not really a look id go for lol ... still rather that than green :sick: but ive settled on white and im gunna try and get the graphics done by a local sign shop ... hopefully get it done this week if the weather sorts its act out ... :D

I had it too, couldn't get to grips with it at all as a proper trials bike, too short even for me with 26"s(as it's meant to have) and i love my bikes to be silly short. Was great when i ran it with 24s as a brakeless hack for a little while when i was in the process of selling it for my old 609 though;

P1020736.jpg

Think i've got a few pictures of it when it was all sorted as a 26" too, somewhere.

Edited by Skoze

• 6 months later...

BLACK BETTY ... Bit of an update .. Decided against the white and went for the matt black stealth look .. Seat and grips to finish (any recommendations ?!?) .. Just a rear brake for now till i get used to it then i'l have a try @ brakeless ;)

1192kwg.jpg

Edited by K4R1

A pub crawl on bikes sounds amazing! Is it just as it sounds? Drink, trials, drink, trials drink, trials drink, trials, floor!

haha that exactly .. although its hard work keeping up with a bunch of XC and DH bikes .. But you soon have the advantage with a spot of showboating on the pub bench :D

• 2 weeks later...