Riser Bars: Which Are Best?

sandeeebeach219

Sorry to rob your thread but are the V!Z 720 bars anygood???

Yes they are Very good I used them for a long while on my mod.

I ended up cutting them down though (4 mod they were reat as standard on stock) and when I moved back to stock they were 2 narrow.

Personally I use Tensile 9d risers now.

They are extremely good and for £35 I'm not sure there is a better bargain out there in trials components at the mo.

try all rage bars are very shoddily made if you look at the bends you can see ripples in the bend.

I'm not sure if this actually makes any difference because Ozzy has try all bars that have been around ages and about 4 different people and they are fine.

The ones I had may have been just a shoddy set.

Personally though If I was spending £62 on bars I would want them to be perfect.

Go for Tensile dude all round cost/comfort/weight I think they are the best bar out there.

Does nobody think TR's and SL's are good?

I mean they are a very reasonable price, and they are also a good weight. Plus they are almost the same shape/size as my current bars, so theyd be perfect for me i would have though.

Any opinions?

Thanks for the advice before though, im not ignoring it.

LOL

I know you all seem to think trialtech are good, and i'm sure theyre good, but i dont really understand how they can be so much better than TR and SL?

Only real difference is Trialtechs are heavier.

So you make a topic asking for handlebar advice, everybody says Trialtech yet you still stand by your initial choice. What's the point of this topic then?

Right hang on lets start again and make it easy for you

Hey.

I want to know which you think are the best riser bars?

Was looking at Echo TR, Echo SL, and Try all Rage.

Any other suggestions?

The Echo bars are easily the best bars in the world x100. Definately get them and if anyone mentions trialtechs call them a c**t!!

That better??

Right hang on lets start again and make it easy for you

The Echo bars are easily the best bars in the world x100. Definately get them and if anyone mentions trialtechs call them a c**t!!

That better??

Right yeah it really looks like that, i know. but thats not how it is.

I just want to know whhy nobody likes TR's and SL's?

You say Trialtechs are made of stronger aluminium. but does that mean they will actually last long and that TR and SL will snap?

Sorry if i came across like that^, i always do.

Really, i just wanted to know that TR and SL (mainly TR) were a good choice? Am i making a huge mistake?

Thanks.

Sorry bout my abrupt answer mate but it did just sound like you were waiting for someone to approve of your choice before you ordered.

It's purely down to what the rider likes really, lots of people like the trialtechs but thats probably the geometry of them more than the strength and the price, as for the tensiles I run I just rang tartybikes up and told them what I was after and my budget and they suggested them to me and they did a good job as they feel great!

If your after some Echo's then get some, yes they are technically weaker than trialtechs but I personally don't know of any that have broken, and if they're the right shape for you then go for it, don't worry what everyone else thinks!

Sorry bout my abrupt answer mate but it did just sound like you were waiting for someone to approve of your choice before you ordered.

It's purely down to what the rider likes really, lots of people like the trialtechs but thats probably the geometry of them more than the strength and the price, as for the tensiles I run I just rang tartybikes up and told them what I was after and my budget and they suggested them to me and they did a good job as they feel great!

If your after some Echo's then get some, yes they are technically weaker than trialtechs but I personally don't know of any that have broken, and if they're the right shape for you then go for it, don't worry what everyone else thinks!

Right thanks mate (Y)

I will definitely consider the Trialtechs now because so many people have suggested them to me, but i am still liking the Echos.

Cheers

I personally hate Deng bars, feel rather horrid.

I'm not too keen on trialtech sports as they don't have enough rise, and are a bit wide for a mod.

Best bars i have used are the VizPro720s, or Tensile 9d

Interestingly, the Trialtech Sport bars have 8mm more rise than the Tensiles, and the same rise as the Pro720s!

Agreed about the Echo bars though, the shape isn't to my taste.