Neil Tunnciliffe Breaking Zoo!

Zoo!Man

Lol, okay I get it.

If your meaning your koxx, I didn't say they ride rubbish, I just said they were weak, and I know how koxx are good, just depends on how good a rider you are, smooth and brilliant=last longer.

End of convo, back to the video.

Not Necessarily, Iv'e had a few koxx frames, when i was not soo smooth, and they seemed to last just aslong as any other frame, Koxx are not as bad as people make them out to be!

Just stop posting on every topic on the forum I dont think you realise how annoying it is. :ermm:

Not Necessarily, Iv'e had a few koxx frames, when i was not soo smooth, and they seemed to last just aslong as any other frame, Koxx are not as bad as people make them out to be!

Just stop posting on every topic on the forum I dont think you realise how annoying it is. :ermm:

....Did you just liken yourself to Tunnicliffe? :lol:

The post you quoted was in reference to the CRAZY ammounts of stress one of his frames must get put through.

Though if you are on that level, I'd like a video please. Need some motivational ones.

Edited by aener