Et24

fathopper

Bought the frame off ebay a while back for pocket money. And have only just built it up, after my topic a while back about wondering whether to try 24 inch, I thought for the price on ebay can't really go wrong, have built it up on a small budget of about 250 so far, but still needing a few bits to finish it off. So far I'm happy with it just getting to grips with how short it is compared to my Ozonys.

pict0019bd.jpg

Uploaded with ImageShack.us

Cool. What kind of condition was it in when you bought it? Did you paint it yourself?

Was in pretty good nick, when I bought it no cracks, a few trials scars, but i rubbed them all down when I sprayed it from black to green. Will soon be looking for some forks or getting those converted somehow.

I was actually worried it wasn't, as there were no kind of marks, and only a few pictures on the forum gallery to compare it to. I was also annoyed the forks which were sold with it weren't 24inch like advertised. But should be sorting that soon, it's a fairly cheap build at the moment, middle burns, and dv rims rear dmr hub with a fairly standard freewheel at the moment, ACS's I've been looking into. but want to get something like another eno, but they dont do them in lower than 18tooth, Had one on my ozony and is lasting pretty well. And very instant on the front. Looking forward to riding it properly once everything is all sorted out on it.

Trialtech do their Sport 108 freewheel in 16t, if that's low enough for you?

A 16 tooth is what I'm running at the moment along with a 24 tooth up front, nice to know that some decent trials freewheels do come in different tooth options. But will sooner be going to 22 upfront, its nice having it quite hard to put your weight behind, but just a little too stiff for a quick response. Hoping the weekend will provide some more play time.

• 2 months later...