Heroes!

MikeCottTrials

I got series one for christmas and kinda got hooked. I looked everywhere for somewhere to stream it but couldn't find anywhere reliable enough to watch all 3 series and ended up having to download it.

That was about 6 months ago, so there might be a decent stream now :)

Good luck though.

On the subject of heroes, can anyone shed some light on if/when series 5 airs? I've read somewhere that it's been cancelled but just wondering if anyone can confirm...?

On the subject of heroes, can anyone shed some light on if/when series 5 airs? I've read somewhere that it's been cancelled but just wondering if anyone can confirm...?

I'm pretty sure i saw an advert on tv advertising series 4 on dvd and saying it was the last series.

To be honest, only season one was good for me. There were way too many different storey lines and characters going on after that and its kind of just fell apart.

It has been cancelled. The only potential is a film length episode or couple of episodes to wrap things up. But that's in no way a given.

Basically, it wasn't very popular in America and that's where the $ is. It very popular in the UK and Europe though but that obviously wasn't enough for the greedy media machines. Shame really because other than season 3 (I think that was the awful one), it was all very entertaining.

It has been cancelled. The only potential is a film length episode or couple of episodes to wrap things up. But that's in no way a given.

Basically, it wasn't very popular in America and that's where the $ is. It very popular in the UK and Europe though but that obviously wasn't enough for the greedy media machines. Shame really because other than season 3 (I think that was the awful one), it was all very entertaining.

The first couple were, but the last couple of seasons seemed to no particularity follow any kind of main storyline or anything. It seemed to be doing the same thing as Prison Break and Lost did. Start really strong then just keep on spewing out episodes when it should have been ended while they were ahead.

The first couple were, but the last couple of seasons seemed to no particularity follow any kind of main storyline or anything. It seemed to be doing the same thing as Prison Break and Lost did. Start really strong then just keep on spewing out episodes when it should have been ended while they were ahead.

Yeah it certainly began to tail off into a sort of poverty but the last season was, to my mind, something of a redemption. I certainly would have liked to have seen another season to wrap up the story, especially in the sense of how the last season ended.

I would say something similar of lost. It had a period of being pretty rubbish but got strong again. I've never seen prison break.

Anyway, BSG, Six Feet Under, The Wire, Broadwalk Empire, etc. are where American television is really at. They contain something to actually take away with you instead of just the dribble stains down your front that you get from switching off into a stupor when watching stuff like Lost and Heroes.