Administrators

crispyboy

Hey,

Message to this forums administrators as you ignore or dont recieve my emails

Basically i have my trials forum on my computer signed in as ''wonganut'' which is my brothers account which this forum banned as they found that my ip address had 2 trials forum accounts

I cant get onto my ''crispyboy'' account on my computer i have to go on someone elses which is annoying

So could you un ban wonganut for 5 minutes and tell me when you do so that i can just sign out of my brothers account and go on my account ''crispyboy''

Cheers

Remove your static ip address?

how ?

Slightly related random note:

How come we're not allowed more than one account per IP address?

Dont know stupid.....Its my brother anyway hes annoyed as hes been banned for no reason haha

Generally the mods / admin won't ban you for having two accounts on the same IP address for you reasons you said yourself, some people share the same computer.

What probably will have happened is that you broke the rules (check your warn log if you get back in) and the mods / admin decided to ban / suspend you which means you won't be able to log onto TF with that username.

Your problem is your account has been banned / suspended but it automatically signs in as that account, you simply deleted your cookies and when you next use TF you won't be signed in. :)

Dont know stupid.....Its my brother anyway hes annoyed as hes been banned for no reason haha

For posting shit like this, and nothing else? Bearing in mind your brother doesn't appear to even ride, unless he just doesn't have photos of himself and doesn't mention it on Facebook at all...

come den bluv you are a beginner go home

shit bruv thats sick init

did you make that in your big house in the country sick wan blud

you should work at tartybikes modifying brand new parts and stuff init

man your well good

how much for it £40 is my offer anyone else ?

:helmet:

And also, if it's apparently your brother's account, when I said:

It seems pretty strange that you and 'wonganut' happen to have the same IP address, post in exactly the same way, usually post at around the same time as each other and both have 'mega back pain'.

Why did you just say:
and..............................

When you could've said it was his?

EDIT: And you've also been warned for using a spam account before too.

The artist formerly known as Onzaboymark wins again.

EDIT: You also caused a storm in the disputes section if I remember correctly - you and your brother don't seem to have a shiny past on here do you?

Edited by MadManMike