Trialtech Sport 108 Freewheel

sandeeebeach219

Right just to get one thing straight. im not exactly buying a shit freewheel just for the noise am i?

I mean, hundreds of people have recommended the echo sl, so its obv a good freewheel.

I like my freewheels to sound good, maybe thats a bit stupid if i was going to buy a shit freewheel, but the echo sl sounds amazin AND is probs the best freewheel...

then why make this topic ?

I like a freewheel to be loud, and i was asking if the trialtech freewheel is loud because if it has the same engagement etc as the echo sl, and is just as loud, i might aswell get it.

However if it isnt as loud, i would prefer to get the echo.

Happy?

Not that the trials world is all about who's who, but do you have any idea who you just began to call out on a very trivial question?

1. When you listed the features of a freewheel, you listed noise first.

2. If you don't want to be judged on thinking to noise of a freewheel is more important than anything else, try not naming your topic 'Don't mean to sound like a freak but, does it make a good noise?'

Clearly you wanted to hear whether it made a noise you could show off to your other 'I've just seen Damon Watsons video and I want to ride trials' friends, and clearly you haven't got the response you wanted. How much clearer does this need to be?

• Like 1

Not that the trials world is all about who's who, but do you have any idea who you just began to call out on a very trivial question?

1. When you listed the features of a freewheel, you listed noise first.

2. If you don't want to be judged on thinking to noise of a freewheel is more important than anything else, try not naming your topic 'Don't mean to sound like a freak but, does it make a good noise?'

Clearly you wanted to hear whether it made a noise you could show off to your other 'I've just seen Damon Watsons video and I want to ride trials' friends, and clearly you haven't got the response you wanted. How much clearer does this need to be?

I dont want a noisy freewheel so i can show it off :S

and obviously i dont put noise above quality, i just wanted to know if the trialtech made a good noise, and to be honest i dont think i've got an answer.

I cant wait any longer to ride my bike, ive been off it for over 2 months. I need a freewheel and unfortunately the SL is out of stock until the end of november.

Let me rephrase my topic, if that would make you all happy.

"Is the Trialtech 108 a good freewheel? (would also be slightly interested in the noise it makes if anyone has got any experience of it)"

...and to be honest i dont think i've got an answer.

I wrote: I find that the Trialtech freewheel in particular has an almost omnipresent resonance that can be likened to the way in which the distant dull roar of a city can perpetrate your every thought. By this i mean, that somehow, almost miraculously the sound of the freewheel is always with you, it is infinite in its sound to the extent that it continues to resonates within you even when you are static.

And for this reason alone i would have to say.....Yes! It does sound good.

How dare you accuse me of not giving you a good answer. How dare you!

I wrote: I find that the Trialtech freewheel in particular has an almost omnipresent resonance that can be likened to the way in which the distant dull roar of a city can perpetrate your every thought. By this i mean, that somehow, almost miraculously the sound of the freewheel is always with you, it is infinite in its sound to the extent that it continues to resonates within you even when you are static.

And for this reason alone i would have to say.....Yes! It does sound good.

How dare you accuse me of not giving you a good answer. How dare you!

OK thanks for that. ;)