Life Cycles

chimpanzyyyy

That. Was. Beautiful.

Not a normal bike film at all! Whenever you get to see it make sure you watch it with an open mind. There are more arty shots than there is riding footage but the filming and production is phenomenal :)

I m playing with the idea to buy it

was is that good? I m pretty much in love with arty shots so I guess this is for me :giggle:

I m playing with the idea to buy it

was is that good? I m pretty much in love with arty shots so I guess this is for me :giggle:

It was one of the best cycle related, thought provoking ,films Ive watched.

Riding was awsome , scenery was stunning.

It makes you come out the cinema thinking that biking is all worthwhile, Also gets you thinking about what your doing with life and

that one day it will be all over.

Excellent Morgan Freeman"shawshank redemption" style narration.

Im going to be buying the Blu Ray for sure.

• 3 weeks later...

I was half way through watching the original Tron when Tic sent me this. Couldn't have been a more beautiful flip from the cold, digital world to the warm, real world of bikes & nature!

Such an epic film, anyone know who the narrator was and who wrote it? Simply stunning production work.. I want to see more of the metallurgy clips from the start! :geek:

You just can't imagine the man hours in production this must have taken to put such a beautiful piece of cinematography together. The intro and bike maintenance segment in second half of video was epic but for me the most utterly jaw dropping piece of riding skill at 30:31 (i think or there abouts) was that MONSTEROUS AERIAL jump followed by the huge bike mountain decent and then the SICKEST MOTO WHIP air i have ever seen.

Edited by Rusevelt