Speedrace Fans Evo - Colour Range!

dannytrialskid

Lol. Can't share the price. I know why though, because I emailed Cao.

Seeing as they appear to be offering it to everyone at that price you might as well.

Companies offering products to customers for less than we pay for them = not confidence inspiring for stocking them.

Seeing as they appear to be offering it to everyone at that price you might as well.

Companies offering products to customers for less than we pay for them = not confidence inspiring for stocking them.

Lol nah, he said that they haven't got any official retail price for them at the moment and he is going to send me some information over when they sort it out so that I can post it. All I can say.

Edited by dannytrialskid

That's not what I've heard from people who've e-mailed them about the frames from a non-sponsorship point of view...

It's what I've been told by Cao.

Example one - Jamie Williams = Sponsor. Example two - Kerian Whitefield = Sponsor. Example 3 - Jack Chaperz (above) = Sponsor.

The only other way is if you stocked them.

Edited by dannytrialskid

Is Jon sponsored as well then?

I don't know who that is..., but I have no idea how he got the frame from them if he is not sponsored by them! - As I say, I been told that they only dishing out to sponsors and companies such as Tartybikes to sell on.

Problem is, nobody would pay the 'proper' price now.

Yeah, I do agree. Overpriced, but lush frame in my opinion.

Edited by dannytrialskid

Yeah, I do agree. Overpriced, but lush frame in my opinion.

It sort of depends how you look at it. They're not cheap, but then again when you consider the costs of actually importing frames into a country in any sort of volume, there are a lot of issues you come across that bump the price up. It just sort of exacerbates the problem with it.

It sort of depends how you look at it. They're not cheap, but then again when you consider the costs of actually importing frames into a country in any sort of volume, there are a lot of issues you come across that bump the price up. It just sort of exacerbates the problem with it.

Yep. Decent price if your sponsored though :P

Edited by dannytrialskid