Which Helmet Do I Go For, I Can't Choose

AJ9604

I have a Giro helmet, i cant remember the model name because its a few years old and its my brothers old helmet. Its perfect, fits well, comfotable, looks good and its lasted for about 5 years through me and my brother but unfortunatly they stopped making them. I ordered a hex because my brother wanted his helmet back as he's started riding again. Anyway thats not the point, the point is i got it, it was uncomfortable, it sat on the top of my head, the adjustment thigns in the top of the helmet that determines the height of the helmet didnt lock in place, you'd move it to one position and as soon as you put the helmet on, it would move down on or two positions. Thats probably me being picky but i can imagine it being tidious after a while. The only good thing is the looks really. I persauded my brother to have the new one and i keep his old one though so, problem solved.

Which is ironic, because his order from them probably won't show up either.

Pretty much every buying experience I've had with Winstanleys has been fraught with problems, and I've heard plenty of horror stories from other people who've used them too. If you order from them, it's probably best to

do it over the phone and get them to check it's in stock

then if possible.

I ordered my phase from winstanleys it was over the phone but ordered 22nd December here on Christmas eve that's good service by anyones standards ;)

I got the Flux today and think I'm going to stick with it over the Hex. The hex does feel very comfortable and fits well but there's just something about it which I don't like so it's going back.

Just for the record, I would've got the Flux from the Tarty boys but they didn't have the 'Military' colourway.