Looe Ride

liam n

Nicely done, only ridden Looe once but it's a good little spot. What camera have you got, only watched it at 360p but still seemed really good quality.

thanks :D and it's Kodac playsport (Zx3) HD and waterproof £85.....i recommend it

Quality little vid there mate, is there any good riding in Falmouth? I lived there before I rode, and I could imagine Pendennis Point being a really good spot?

thanks :), i'm not really sure about falmouth we've (i've) never actually ridden there. if we do i may tell you what it's like ^_^ ...but truro is pretty goof for street

Nice one lads, aint been there for ages, craig lets arrange a looe sesh!!

Definitely mate, it's a good lil ride for half a day or so.

can i come ???

Nice, i watched it in 720p, the quality is really quite good. What was up with the finger pushing someone lol? Also that poor bike at the end getting properly salty, hope it got a proper wash :rolleyes: .

that was jake being a dick :D...and i doubt it got a wash it was sprog :P he probably hasn't pointed a hose pipe at it yet

Great video liam, editing skillz :)

Cameras surprisingly good too, wish id come to that ride!

thankyou and you should have i missed you :$ ...jokes im not that attached :lol:

I love how you're going down different routes when it comes to editing :) Really makes the video more watchable, like when you fast-motioned whilst walking through town and that, and the slow mo on the rock in the water (although i felt it lasted a bit too long with that bit)

Other than that though, great riding and decent editing :D

I love how you're going down different routes when it comes to editing :) Really makes the video more watchable, like when you fast-motioned whilst walking through town and that, and the slow mo on the rock in the water (although i felt it lasted a bit too long with that bit)

I'm glad you liked it :D im gunna be doing more of that when i get my new battery for the camera...it only lasts 1hour :(....and the slow mo bit ...i'm just getting used to the editing thing...ill make the next next shorter :P thankyou :)

Wicked Liam! Your videos are very enjoyable. (Y)

agreed, but very well done for getting all of that out of that, didn't think there was near enough footage (Y) nice :)

There's alot more than half a days riding there i can asure you, you just need to know where to look!

It's where i learnt trials so i know some good spots.

where to be them spots then ?? :)

other side of the river??(west side) ...there was some good stuff on the beech when the tied was out :D