Frame And Wheels.

angua

Hello,

1) I was just wondering what people thought of the Onza Blade Wheelset ? Link . For the price they seem pritty good.

2) Again just wanting peoples opinion on the Onza comp frame. Im about 6ft and ride street ? Would this frame do ? Link

3) I remember hearing that tarty do a price match thing, is this still the case ?

Thanks for the help ! :rolleyes: , Angus

I have to say the Comp frame is good,

Cheap, light and great Geo. The only downside is its a bit flexy, but that is bearable.

Pretty happy with mine overall.

Thanks for the help !

You might be better off going for the 2010 onza blade as its pretty much the same geo as the comp, but its just a bit longer.

I was thinking about the blade, But the comp is lighter.

Decisions,Decisions (N)

You might be better off going for the 2010 onza blade as its pretty much the same geo as the comp, but its just a bit longer.

It makes it feel a lot different though, personally I hate long bikes anything over 1010 I just don't get along with.

They are very different feels.

I was thinking about the blade, But the comp is lighter.

They're essentially the same frame but just a long or short version. With the long you basically just get a bit more frame, and that's where the weight comes from. It's definitely not enough to make a noticeable difference. There are tonnes of other things that affect your bike more than saving a few g's from your frame...