My Gu Le Build, Weight Update On Page 3

Echotrials20"

just properly looked at the pictures and noticed your crossovers, just a word of warning... they're quite shite, i split mine after a week of riding :/ but boy am i jealouse of your bike :(

Really :S my friend has them on his for a while and been ok. Lol. Il be careful though lol. Had 2 punchers today :o gotta stock up lol, I think it may have been the rim tape though. On the rim it has these little drilled holes on the inside and the tape dosent quit cover them. So gonna keep the tape in but put a layer of instulatuon tape on. And fingers crossed that helps lol.

:o cheeky lol. Erm I just added it all up and this is without postage. Come to £1823 :S

that's with out this Chris king on the rear I'm getting soon lol

No wonder I'm now skint lol

Bugger me :o. Its worth the perfect mod and everyone on the forum salivating over your bike though right :P?

Bugger me :o. Its worth the perfect mod and everyone on the forum salivating over your bike though right :P?

Yea in my eyes I'd say it's worth it. :) rides like a complete dream. Can't wait till I have the rear Chris king on now lol

I have always ran these chains and there not to bad. Might get a new one though :)

I've just gone from having a king on the rear to front freewheel..... and personally think it feels allot better! more snappy / responsive somehow.

just something to ponder over mate.

Really? I'm buying it A for the noise and B it's my dream to have Chris king hubs.

Don't ask me why I don't know just from like the age of 10-11 iv always been obsessed lol. But will look into it a bit more :)

Really? I'm buying it A for the noise and B it's my dream to have Chris king hubs.

Don't ask me why I don't know just from like the age of 10-11 iv always been obsessed lol. But will look into it a bit more :)

Don't get me wrong, i've had rear kings on all three of my bikes i've had.... both mod and stock. love them. especially the sound!

but i changed to FFW a couple of weeks ago and won't ever look back. i really feel it is that much nicer. plus it should work out cheaper.