Leeds Ride

Sam Moss

Mate we haven't ridden for bloody ages! I remember our super long VW chat haha.

haha yeh that's me, like 6 months ago maybe more, i haven't been riding over winter 'cos i'm a girl laugh.gif

i'll be there sat though as long as it's not pouring down. mk2's gone now, got an e30 bmw. how the ford going?

haha yeh that's me, like 6 months ago maybe more, i haven't been riding over winter 'cos i'm a girl laugh.gif

i'll be there sat though as long as it's not pouring down. mk2's gone now, got an e30 bmw. how the ford going?

Haha well, good job the weathers improving and getting warmer then :D

Aww that looked stunning aswell! I love the shape of the e30, quite boxy aren't they? I sold my Focus just before Uni, but now i'm looking for an old rover 100/metro to fit a 1.8 VVC engine into. :D

Haha well, good job the weathers improving and getting warmer then :D

Aww that looked stunning aswell! I love the shape of the e30, quite boxy aren't they? I sold my Focus just before Uni, but now i'm looking for an old rover 100/metro to fit a 1.8 VVC engine into. :D

yeh they pretty much are a box haha! but i love them.

well played mate, most people would probably ask wtf you're doing but i love metros they are super cool, hope it works out.

Going from today he clearly rides better when its pissing it down :sick:

Looking forward to this!

Haha yeah I didn't think of that! Certainly getting warmer though! ish

yeh they pretty much are a box haha! but i love them.

well played mate, most people would probably ask wtf you're doing but i love metros they are super cool, hope it works out.

Yeah man! My Dad thinks they are just old granny shopping cars but I'm going to convince him otherwise when it's done.

Hopefully see you on Sat (Y)