Central Scotland Mid February

Wow Johny, never thought id hear you saying that! I would like to see a Glasgow ride organised soon, everyone i speak to bigs it up! Now i want to see what the fuss is about

He has finally seen the light. There is a vast range of riding in Glasgow if you want rocks we have 3 and if you want street we have everything. (Y)

He has finally seen the light. There is a vast range of riding in Glasgow if you want rocks we have 3 and if you want street we have everything. (Y)

LOLzamatron. We have more than 3! The rocks at the school! Trials playground!

There's a wee bit of a ride between spots but that's what makes you a traffic dodging demon!

Edited by Ross McArthur

If I'm not working and you're riding in Perth I might be able to make it as long people dont mind if I'm rubbish and twice your age!

Well I'm not that great either, been riding about a year now. just looking to get somethin organised for the banter, and im sure i would learn a shitload if there were more experienced riders there (lol)

LOLzamatron. We have more than 3! The rocks at the school! Trials playground!

There's a wee bit of a ride between spots but that's what makes you a traffic dodging demon!

Hahaha are you on about the rocks at the school in mary hill!? last time you took me there I was SCRAPED!

I agree Glasgow is a great shout, I would love to attend a big ride there! We have had some cracking rides but more to the point its all be filled with banter as usual.

In the west end of Glasgow born and raised

riding his bike Ross spent most of his days

Spinnin n’ Trackstanding riding really cool

Pop’in some wheelies outside after school

When a couple of neds were up to no good

Started stealing his torch in his little neighbor hood

He got in one little fight and Towler got scared

He said fook this were riding over there! …duh, dud duuu duh duh