Ear Stretching

Luke Dunstan

I know of a guy who split his lobe at 40mm, he had the dangly bits cut and reformed by the NHS, seems fine.

I can easily see what you mean about growing out of it and doing it when younger but it depends entirely on who or what you want to be.

Mine are sitting here at 22mm, perfect, I find it suits me really well and I love them, hardly anyone says about them being disgusting if anything it's more of an eye opener. Probably about 80-90% of people I meet don't comment on them, either because they're not bothered by them or keep it to themselves.

Biggest bit of advice for anyone is to just stretch them properly and you should no problems.

I watched a video of a guy on YouTube who increased his ears in size by applying layers of bondage tape to his original plugs, so he saved money not having to buy tapers and his ears are really healthy and as flexible as normal earlobes, they were around a 50mm I believe.

Even I can appreciate this, my left hand lobe goes weird shaped because of the scarring when I stretched too fast, the right remains in a perfect circle because I took my time with it.

Ear stretching should not hurt, if it hurts then you are doing it wrong!!!

Your moaning at people to not stretch there ears but mine looks nothing like yours, when i take mine out hardly anyone can see it, it shrinks down to barely anything and ive got 22mm in it everyday, it took me about 4 months to stretch to 22mm which people think is too fast but my ear looks nothing like yours, maybe youve had infections because youve pushed yourself too much, my ear didnt hurt when i stretched mine, maybe your just an idiot?

Your moaning at people to not stretch there ears but mine looks nothing like yours, when i take mine out hardly anyone can see it, it shrinks down to barely anything and ive got 22mm in it everyday, it took me about 4 months to stretch to 22mm which people think is too fast but my ear looks nothing like yours, maybe youve had infections because youve pushed yourself too much, my ear didnt hurt when i stretched mine, maybe your just an idiot?

I'm not moaning, and there's is no need to be so aggressive. I'm telling it from my point of view, as you just have.

Go ahead and stretch your ears, I'm only warning people because in some circumstances it can get in the way of life when you grow out of it.

EDIT: Thumbs up to the lesbians in your Avatar. (Y)

Edited by Luke Dunstan

I'm not moaning, and there's is no need to be so aggressive. I'm telling it from my point of view, as you just have.

Go ahead and stretch your ears, I'm only warning people because in some circumstances it can get in the way of life when you grow out of it.

EDIT: Thumbs up to the lesbians in your Avatar. (Y)

lmfao thats hannah and her ex bf, not lesbos hahahaha.

im not being agressive at all it just seems abit stupid warning people, i did so much research before i stretched my ears so whatevs, whoever does it must know whats going to happen to there ears.

lmfao thats hannah and her ex bf, not lesbos hahahaha.

im not being agressive at all it just seems abit stupid warning people, i did so much research before i stretched my ears so whatevs, whoever does it must know whats going to happen to there ears.

Why is it stupid warning people?

And calling someone an idiot is pretty aggressive.

Why is it stupid warning people?

And calling someone an idiot is pretty aggressive.

if your gonna stretch your ears people will most likely research it first, like you would with a tattoo to see what the negatives are, there is also about 100 ear stretching/peircing threads on this forum lol.

im so sorry for being agressive :closedeyes:

if your gonna stretch your ears people will most likely research it first, like you would with a tattoo to see what the negatives are, there is also about 100 ear stretching/peircing threads on this forum lol.

im so sorry for being agressive :closedeyes:

Lol, okay. But not everyone is going to research it. And the main reason for this thread was to find an alternative to getting mine fixed...which I have.

Eww this has kind of put me off getting one now.

everyones diff. as with all my piercings and tats i think i do them for the pain side of it in a wierd way. its easy to say ear tunels look shit etc and everyone has them but who cares. i personaly find the skinny jeans/empty lense glases look that you see everywhere is rediculaaaaaarse this song is what im talking bout ha :lol: we are all diferent and thats what makes the world, if we were all the same it would be a boring place. and yes a badly stretched ear will look like a sloppy bott fresh from a barrymoore pool party . ha

• Like 1

Are you sure you can't get it done on the NHS?

Yes, it's your fault that it looks shit. But people do stupid stuff and end up in A+E every day needing treatment - I don't really see that this is so different? Worth a try anyway.

In This Thread: A guy who did it wrong tells everybody they shouldn't do it at all, not even if they actually do it right.

Whut.

QFT. Sign up to a piercing forum and post this EXACTLY how you have here, you'll get a lot of let's say 'different' replies.

If you didn't stretch properly then who are you to be telling people not to do it in the first place? If you do it right, then you'll have healthy looking ears, not minging looking fruit loops.

QFT. Sign up to a piercing forum and post this EXACTLY how you have here, you'll get a lot of let's say 'different' replies.

If you didn't stretch properly then who are you to be telling people not to do it in the first place? If you do it right, then you'll have healthy looking ears, not minging looking fruit loops.

Maybe I didn't get my point across properly. Nothing against people doing it. Just kids that haven't sorted their lives out yet. It can cause serious issues. If you do it properly for the right reasons and you know our future us secure then it doesn't matter. Why would I join a piercing forum just to make one post?

Are you sure you can't get it done on the NHS?

Yes, it's your fault that it looks shit. But people do stupid stuff and end up in A+E every day needing treatment - I don't really see that this is so different? Worth a try anyway.

I've been to my doctors several times. Self inflicted blah blah... They're the ones who forwarded me to the plastic surgeon. I may tryagain soon with added depression and see if that helps.

Edited by Luke Dunstan

Out of interest - if you "do it right" as much as he did - I.e. 20mm or more, can it really shrink down to being almost invisible again? I doubt it but I'm curious.

A lot of people think that by just taking the plugs out their lobes will just go back to how they were it seems, so many people have them stupid looking ears.

In reality, gradually shrinking it by working your way back down the sizes would have a better effect I reckon. Don't quote me on that but it seems to be a really logical step that most people overlook

Out of interest - if you "do it right" as much as he did - I.e. 20mm or more, can it really shrink down to being almost invisible again? I doubt it but I'm curious.

My right ear was 26mm. Now it's about 8-10mm. It's a lot less noticeable and doesn't bother me.

Not sure if gradually shrinking would work, if I put a plug in at the size it is now, it just starts opening again.

• 3 years later...