Bmx Brake Pads.

trials4life1

Not rare, just limited edition. They probably made god knows how many thousand. But if any tiny bit of dirt gets inbetween the rim and pad it'll make a nice scratch all the way round. Either do or don't. It's only a colour and not worth any more than a blue one ;)

I much prefer mine with a brake, most people i know only do it to look cool, or so they dont 'pussy out' on things. Fair enough there are some really good brakeless riders, but if you need to take the brake off to help you do stuff, you need to man up. Same goes for saving weight, how much can a brake weigh?

if you need to take the brake off to help you do stuff, you need to man up.

granted I have never ridden bmx, but there is no chance I would have a brake if I did. Brakeless riding looks soooo much nicer than if you have a brake honking away, bikes look cleaner, riding looks smoother and bikes are quieter. Saying man up is like people who say riding brakeless with brakes is the same as being brakeless, its not the same nor is being told to man up about doing things..

i really like it brakeless. im just going to use a brake while i get used to it. an then its coming straight off!

I dived straight in brakeless, it takes about 10mins to get used to it, you just end up looking further ahead and i stops you being a wuss.

Try it.

I dived straight in brakeless, it takes about 10mins to get used to it, you just end up looking further ahead and i stops you being a wuss.

Try it.

This.

I used to knacker my riding up pulling my brake mid-180 and stuff, so I ditched it and improved!

Also, it used to make my frame vibrate and make a f**king loud noise.

I used the inspired pads though, I recommend them if you can't bing yourself to go brakeless.

ride pegs, the only way you should ride a bmx :rolleyes:

:P

I run Plaz CRVs on rear and them clear generic pads up front for modulation. But the new Flybikes pads seem pretty cool. Bmx brakes require some effort to get them working properly in outside conditions compared to easy going Vees.