People With Tryall Carbons Look In.

i like cunning stunts

Never slipped on me? With a Tartybikes stem. Using a torque wrench to tighten them up? You can probably torque the bolts down more than you think.

I think that might be it I dont want to overtighten them I have stripped a few threads in my time! Also when I am tightening the clamp the bolts make a click noise like they are as tight as they can go but really I think this.could be down to being new and no grease is on there. Was thinking about putting some locktite on there as the bolts could be working themselves loose.

Slipping was a big problem when carbon fibre parts became mainstream for the road and MTB markets. Get some carbon grip paste like this, it helps a lot and is pretty much essential for carbon seatposts and frames etc.

Never seen that before, the tryalls already have a sort of grip tape on there doesnt seem to help much though.

same as matt said...my father had problems on his road bike vith carbon stem and bar an he use "lube" that matt mentioned, i also have born carbon bar and trialtech stem so i thnk i will also have to sue that thind to prevent spining

Also when I am tightening the clamp the bolts make a click noise like they are as tight as they can go but really I think this.could be down to being new and no grease is on there.

Just grease it, grease it, grease it, grease it, to misquote M.J.

If they're making that sort of noise then they're probably not actually tight tight, so pop some grease on the threads and you should be able to get some more turns on there. Could/should make all the difference.

For what it's worth, my carbon bars didn't slip at any point (Y)

Just grease it, grease it, grease it, grease it, to misquote M.J.

If they're making that sort of noise then they're probably not actually tight tight, so pop some grease on the threads and you should be able to get some more turns on there. Could/should make all the difference.

For what it's worth, my carbon bars didn't slip at any point (Y)

Yes just what I thought really will try some grease later on the bolts see if I can get it tight tight, locktite wouldnt hurt either would it as I need to regain confidence in them now!

Checked the stem to make sure there is no lip on the edge? Years ago MBUK did a big ordeal about fitting a stem, they advised to run a file just around the inside face/lip of both the face plate and body of the stem incase of any burrs. Azonic was pretty poor at there clean up.