Norwich Ride

jack219

finally got a Sunday off! Anyone up for a major sesh? Gonna be getting some footage aswell if anyone else wants any filming done? Would be nice to see some old faces too

Ryan

Yeah, i'm well up for this. i've needed someone to film me for years. lol. just never got round to it.

Toby will be coming aswell.

Please come, I've been thinking about getting a 320 for ages! but don't want to buy one without riding one first.

im fairly sure i can make it,only rode it once thur eve but feels so nice and flicky and lite on rear wheel.running a farly high front end(3d stem ,trialtech high bars).

Hi Guys.

My name is Mike, i'm 25, just started riding again after 9 years. I live in Norwich and i'd be keen on coming to this meet up if that's cool with everyone?

I've only just got back into riding again so I'm way below your skill level, but it would be cool to meet some trials riders in Norwich, hang out and check out your skills.

I didn't live in Norwich back when I used to ride, so I dont know any of the good spots. Where do you guys usually ride?

And of course since I wouldn't be the centre of the action, I'm happy to do any of the filming you guys want.

Cheers

Mike

Hi Guys.

My name is Mike, i'm 25, just started riding again after 9 years. I live in Norwich and i'd be keen on coming to this meet up if that's cool with everyone?

I've only just got back into riding again so I'm way below your skill level, but it would be cool to meet some trials riders in Norwich, hang out and check out your skills.

I didn't live in Norwich back when I used to ride, so I dont know any of the good spots. Where do you guys usually ride?

And of course since I wouldn't be the centre of the action, I'm happy to do any of the filming you guys want.

Cheers

Mike

Norwich isnt to bad for riding alot of walls and places to ride for all levels of trials riding we all meet at the train station at 11 outside so once we meet up

we kinda all stick toghter and dont worry about level of riding theres loads of differnt types there is.

Biddle.

Norwich isnt to bad for riding alot of walls and places to ride for all levels of trials riding we all meet at the train station at 11 outside so once we meet up

we kinda all stick toghter and dont worry about level of riding theres loads of differnt types there is.

Biddle.

I will agree with that, my still level will be well below what it used to be (not that it was that high anyway lol) due to not riding for months. Oh dave, i orderd those hubs today, should be here tomorrow hopefully. :) :)