Where's The Validation Button Gone ?

liam n

its hard to sort out ur mum's brain tumour but thanks

What the actual f**k.

How does a comment asking the whereabouts of a feature on a website get into the realms of the mass tissue growths on the mother of the most helpful person to answer someone's mother?

I don't know what kinda of alternative logic you possess, where being a twat gets people to want to help you, but it doesn't work like that here, or pretty much anywhere in the real world.

Quit being a dick, and think about things before you say them.

Also, use the search bar.

Edited by Dwarf Shortage
  • Like 2

Egypt.

Egypt was so last week.

What the actual f**k.

How does a comment asking the whereabouts of a feature on a website get into the realms of the mass tissue growths on the mother of the most helpful person to answer?

I think you may have missed the true meaning to his statement there...

What the actual f**k.

How does a comment asking the whereabouts of a feature on a website get into the realms of the mass tissue growths on the mother of the most helpful person to answer?

I don't know what kinda of alternative logic you possess, where being a twat gets people to want to help you, but it doesn't work like that here, or pretty much anywhere the real world.

Quit being a dick, and think about things before you say them.

Also, use the search bar.

what the actual f**k i said that as he had seen the comment that i edited shortly after he had seen it and he told me to sort my problem out so i told him why i was in a bad mood which i mentioned in my reasently edited reply...so no i shall not quit being a dick as i was born a dick and you can't teach old dogs new tricks just like u cant teach a dick to be a vagina. and i was not being a twat i just asked a question .. however i see that i may have being a dick as i am a dick..thanks for your overly helpfull comments i do no longer wish to speek to you yet if you want an arguement on the inter web i shall join in as i enjoy them i think they're funny

Edited by liam n

We're dicks! We're reckless, arrogant, stupid dicks. And the Film Actors Guild are pussies. And Kim Jong Il is an asshole. Pussies don't like dicks, because pussies get f**ked by dicks. But dicks also f**k assholes: assholes that just want to shit on everything. Pussies may think they can deal with assholes their way. But the only thing that can f**k an asshole is a dick, with some balls. The problem with dicks is: they f**k too much or f**k when it isn't appropriate - and it takes a pussy to show them that. But sometimes, pussies can be so full of shit that they become assholes themselves... because pussies are an inch and half away from ass holes. I don't know much about this crazy, crazy world, but I do know this: If you don't let us f**k this asshole, we're going to have our dicks and pussies all covered in shit!

Edit: Not aimed at anyone, just something to lighten the mood a touch...

• Like 5

We're dicks! We're reckless, arrogant, stupid dicks. And the Film Actors Guild are pussies. And Kim Jong Il is an asshole. Pussies don't like dicks, because pussies get f**ked by dicks. But dicks also f**k assholes: assholes that just want to shit on everything. Pussies may think they can deal with assholes their way. But the only thing that can f**k an asshole is a dick, with some balls. The problem with dicks is: they f**k too much or f**k when it isn't appropriate - and it takes a pussy to show them that. But sometimes, pussies can be so full of shit that they become assholes themselves... because pussies are an inch and half away from ass holes. I don't know much about this crazy, crazy world, but I do know this: If you don't let us f**k this asshole, we're going to have our dicks and pussies all covered in shit!

I dont want my dick coverd in shit!!:giggle:

Edited by F.N.G

that is the most inspirational speech every spoken by a puppet

Ahh I see, so I should've known about your bad mood from the information which isn't there.

Nah, thanks for the offer, but arguing on the 'inter web' is about as much fun as reading about other people's problems.

no you just shouldn't go around calling me a dick nor a twat (Y)