Where's The Validation Button Gone ?

liam n

We're dicks! We're reckless, arrogant, stupid dicks. And the Film Actors Guild are pussies. And Kim Jong Il is an asshole. Pussies don't like dicks, because pussies get f**ked by dicks. But dicks also f**k assholes: assholes that just want to shit on everything. Pussies may think they can deal with assholes their way. But the only thing that can f**k an asshole is a dick, with some balls. The problem with dicks is: they f**k too much or f**k when it isn't appropriate - and it takes a pussy to show them that. But sometimes, pussies can be so full of shit that they become assholes themselves... because pussies are an inch and half away from ass holes. I don't know much about this crazy, crazy world, but I do know this: If you don't let us f**k this asshole, we're going to have our dicks and pussies all covered in shit!

Edit: Not aimed at anyone, just something to lighten the mood a touch...

This actually made my week.

what a stupid argument hahaha Sorry to here about your family issues but the hole forum dosnt need to know to be honest. Everyone one having a laugh and you turning around and having a go is a bit uncalled for, lighten up a bit and have a laugh mate, we are all here to be friends :) glad you got the answer you where looking for in the end.

chris

p.s dont go round calling yourself a dick haha will make you look even more like a dick :P

• Like 1

what a stupid argument hahaha Sorry to here about your family issues but the hole forum dosnt need to know to be honest. Everyone one having a laugh and you turning around and having a go is a bit uncalled for, lighten up a bit and have a laugh mate, we are all here to be friends :) glad you got the answer you where looking for in the end.

chris

p.s dont go round calling yourself a dick haha will make you look even more like a dick :P

i told one person if i wanted to tell the foruum i'd create a post about it but thanks for your input

i told one person why i couldn't jusT"get off the computer and sort out why i was in a bad mood" and now i won't the world to know great logic

He said could. How f**king special are you? You wrote about it on a public forum, not to one person. I saw it, so did revolver, and so will anyone else who looks - hardly private is it?! Prat.

• Like 3