Jeff Anderson On His Neon Bow

netto

Nicely filmed and put together Kevin. Would it be possible to take it out on an evening session to test the low light performance? Have you had time to test the maual focus? Some insight and opinion on that would be great too, but I'm liking what I see so far.

Edited by max-t

Nicely filmed and put together Kevin. Would it be possible to take it out on an evening session to test the low light performance? Have you had time to test the maual focus? Some insight and opinion on that would be great too, but I'm liking what I see so far.

Manual focus works the same as a DSLR, which is great. Shooting at 1/60 (180 shutter) at night works well with the brighter lenses :)

good riding nicley shot. would be interested to hear what he thinks to the new bow.

Thanks everyone, I like the Bow beause it's Geo is not too extreme and it's got a new BB to chain stay configuration. So it should stay together longer! Fingers Crossed! (Oh and yes the graphics are horrible... but that's why they make me laugh)

Cheers

• Like 1