Carbon Levers, Custom Made.

l33th3tr33

id deffo like to see hope mono trial leaver clamp iv pmed you another idea .. i think this is a great idea .. shouldnt be that hard to make the hope bar mount ..

EDIT: as for the snail cams i recon they would just chip away because of the strain they would be under ... might be worth a try though ..

Edited by Balls Deep trials team

id deffo like to see hope mono trial leaver clamp iv pmed you another idea .. i think this is a great idea .. shouldnt be that hard to make the hope bar mount ..

EDIT: as for the snail cams i recon they would just chip away because of the strain they would be under ... might be worth a try though ..

Yeah, forgot to say I'm getting the bar mounts made, and I'll check out your PM now.

Headset cups?

BB cups?

Hs33 clamps?

Pedal cages?

top caps?

Axle washers?

Reservoir caps?

V-brake arms?

V-brake levers?

First 3 would probably fail, topcaps have been done, seen carbon axle washers made before and i think ive seen carbon v brake lever blades about aswell.

Here's a idea carbon CNC backings for brake pads well worth £20 :)

Your probably 11 and came on here trying to tell mike poyzer to change your onza from 20" to 19" wheel so you obviously have no clue. + carbon backings would be worth more than £20...

Edited by dirt jumper jake

I would love a carbon seat for my ashton justice, the original ones seem hard to get hold of too so could be a winner! (Y)

I currently have a hub that the disc mount has been landed on quite a bit and is now un usable so some kind of carbon cap that slips over unused disc mounts on hubs and is secured with rotor bolts so that you don't mash the disc mount when side hopping, like a disc mount bash guard?(hope that makes sense, I'll draw a pic if it doesn't) :S

This gave me a good (or what i think is good) idea:

A carbon disc rotor protector, i'm forever bending discs and would pay a good price for one. I dear say alot of other people would too!

Dare say it would snap if it was going on the chainstay, but i couldnt see one going on the forks being a problem

Carbon fiber is the way forward IMO. I see no reason why we can't have carbon stems, forks, and even frames for trials. It has been used in XC for a long time now and the results have been good. We just need some brands to start developing and testing carbon products, I think they would take off even if the price was high,as I'm sure it will be.

Just spoke to matey, he'll be getting all his gear in about 2 weeks. As soon as that's all here I'll send out some PM's to the very generous people who said I could borrow their levers, and get moulding and making!

As for the disk protector, who would actually buy one? Also, I'd need a few people to confirm they'd buy a carbon ashton seat before making.

Regarding the Avid? lever or whatever one it was, do you mean the lever blade or the whole lever?

Anyone who is certain they'd want a lever, Please PM me with the lever you need.

Just spoke to matey, he'll be getting all his gear in about 2 weeks. As soon as that's all here I'll send out some PM's to the very generous people who said I could borrow their levers, and get moulding and making!

As for the disk protector, who would actually buy one? Also, I'd need a few people to confirm they'd buy a carbon ashton seat before making.

Regarding the Avid? lever or whatever one it was, do you mean the lever blade or the whole lever?

Anyone who is certain they'd want a lever, Please PM me with the lever you need.

If you're talking about the deore lever I asked about, then there is no point, I looked at it last night and its not replaceable. But I would want a carbon echo maggie lever.