A Little Something

multi tasking male

I'am jealous of your 360, I just cannot do them I always back out of those sort of moves its so annoying, nice riding.

you just got to go for it mate, dont hold back :) its alot easyer with a back brake aswell because if you dont quit spin all the way around you can pivot the rest of the way on the back wheel :) try 180 pivots etc and thanks :P

chris

you just got to go for it mate, dont hold back :) its alot easyer with a back brake aswell because if you dont quit spin all the way around you can pivot the rest of the way on the back wheel :) try 180 pivots etc and thanks :P

chris

Yeh, I go for it on small walls but on bigger stuff I just can't get my head round it. I might stick a back brake on just to practise. But as other people said you need a longer video of you the manuals were cool aswell.

I think you should release a longer video.

yeah, we are going to make a longer video together soon, this one was just to see what everyone thought and quikly thrown together with flip video editor :) but i was thinking of making my own video aswell :)

chris

You've certainly got the hang of those spins - tuck the back end up for extra points (Y)

Longer video of yourself would be more than welcome!

yeah, i still need to work on my spins, not quit as smooth and neat as i would like them to be, but should come in time :)

chris