3Sixty Indoor Trials Jam

In case you hadn't heard biketrials superstar Ian Drummond and his demo team 3Sixty have been working hard over the last year putting together whats shaping up to be one of the UK's biggest and best indoor trials parks yet, at the Dynamix Skate Park in Gateshead, Newcastle. All the info you need is in the news section on here, and also on Facebook: 3Sixty Indoor Jam

The grand opening is just under two weeks away on the 19th of March, and I just wanted to see who else is gonna be there.

Myself, Josh Kydd, Joe Seddon, Luke Rainbird, Ben Rowlands, Nick Manning, Kieran Whitefield, Damon Watson, Ian Drummond, Brett Penfold, Craig Lambton, Alec Wray, James Hyland, Martyn Ashton, Adam Bessell, Joe Oakley, Andrei Burton and others are fairly certainly attending, and I think the tartybikes guys have something fairly prominant to do with it all as well :)

Anybody else say 'aye'.

See you all there.

Rich

cheers guys, though I must admit to being a bit disappointed that the ramps were out of bounds after being told they were usable all weekend, they were what I wanted to ride the most. Still had fun on the trialsy stuff though.

cheers guys, though I must admit to being a bit disappointed that the ramps were out of bounds after being told they were usable all weekend, they were what I wanted to ride the most. Still had fun on the trialsy stuff though.

Yep that was a shame, felt bad for you after pestering for you to come! Shame you couldn't come on the Saturday when we had free run of the whole place.

Still, massive thanks to Ian and the rest of the 3sixty crew for the effort to build and organise the event. Its a massive shame that a lot of people didn't make the effort to come along despite saying they would.

had an awesome ride today lads ... good work with setting up the park !

unfortunately had to leave early cause of a "small" problem with my cranks :P

thanks again

jo prattley

That sucked! You went down pretty hard too.

Again, thanks to all who organised and rode. Was fun. Good to see some new people!

Thanks for this weekends event, It was really good. Especially getting to know some other trials riders like Steve, Alex, and Ali, You guys were a good laff. Cheers for a decent weekend 3Sixty! Well worth the effort :)

Here's something I pieced together, if you want to see more photos and videos of the highjumps and demo's etc, add me on facebook, http://www.facebook.com/cunrah

199377_10150434830440038_575215037_17789133_7200220_n.jpg

Edited by cunni