Dan's Onza Comp 2010

dann2707

Finally bought a new frame from Andy_zoo.

Frame - Onza Comp 2010

Fork - Echo Urbans 20"

Front Rim - Atomz front rim on Viz non disk hub

Rear Rim - Echo urban 19" on echo TR disk hub

Tyres - Front tyre is 2.15" Kenda small block 8. Rear tyre is maxxis creeper crawler 2.5"

Rim tape - Black duct tape

Bottom bracket - Onza 300ton or therefore equivalent ISIS

Cranks - Echo TR

Freewheel - Echo SL 108

Bashplate - Onza

Rear sprocket - 12t TT

Pedals - DMR v8

Headset - Cheapest one from tarty

Stem - Trialtech Race

Handlebars - Tensile risers. super light and bendy

Grips - Trialtech Foams

Brakes - Front; avid sd7 calipers, tektro lever, cheap red pads from eBay that are awesome. rear hs33 with LGM pads.

Chain - BMX chain. Unbranded

IMG_0001.jpg

IMG_0003.jpg

IMG_0004.jpg

IMG_0006.jpg

IMG_0008.jpg

IMG_9999.jpg

Very happy with it. Pretty light too, apart from my 20kg onza bottom bracket lol.

Edited by dann2707

Get a booster! those frames flex sooo much. The only other thing I'd say is tilt the bars back a bit.

Other than that looks awesome!

Spraying one black at the moment, as it was silver before and wouldn't fit in with the colours.

Noticed the flex tonight on a small ride, was scary how much it effected my trust in the bike as I literally wouldn't try anything! I guess that's why the new comps getting a built in brake booster.

So far i'm loving it, deffo going to get some getting used to with the higher bottom bracket and shorter geo. But feel like I can sidehop much easier now.

• 4 months later...

Spraying one black at the moment, as it was silver before and wouldn't fit in with the colours.

Noticed the flex tonight on a small ride, was scary how much it effected my trust in the bike as I literally wouldn't try anything! I guess that's why the new comps getting a built in brake booster.

So far i'm loving it, deffo going to get some getting used to with the higher bottom bracket and shorter geo. But feel like I can sidehop much easier now.

the new comps?

• 3 weeks later...

After getting pretty bored of the BB7 very quick after it being a bit spongy on the back, i've decided to have a laugh and remove all essence of braking power. Just had a little play in the garden and it feels weird, but awesome. The bikes pretty short to begin with it's flicky. Bring on the stacks!

293128_10150271623840986_510150985_8202024_4364499_n.jpg

After getting pretty bored of the BB7 very quick after it being a bit spongy on the back, i've decided to have a laugh and remove all essence of braking power. Just had a little play in the garden and it feels weird, but awesome. The bikes pretty short to begin with it's flicky. Bring on the stacks!

aaaaaaaahahahahahahahahahahahah

aaaaaaaahahahahahahahahahahahah