2011 Hs33

Trials Punk

Hi all,

Need to get myself a new lever, was looking into getting one of the new HS33 levers.

My question is, with the new lever design is there the same amount of TPA adjusment with the lever?

The reason I ask is when I set my brake up, I always find that the lever bites too soon and I cannot move the cylinders out any furhter due to the cranks hitting them :~ So I usually compensate by having the TPA wound all the way in.

Yea the body snaps, it seems pretty brittle plus the lever pivot pin is very thin putting a lot of stress directly on the body. Its all nice having a stiff lever pivot until you drop your bike, (on something really small and retarded smile.gif)

Edit: Not brittle as such, just generally weak as p*ss.

Edited by casualjoe

Sounds pretty strange - haven't heard of anyone breaking the actual body yet (only heard of a couple of people bending/snapping lever blades). How tight were you doing them up out of interest? With the newer style clamps they seem to clamp tighter with less bolt tension if that makes sense...