Energy During Lines

skidmark

Jelly Babies are insane for energy boost just put some in your pocket and eat one before a longer section the bad thing is you feel terrible after so just eat another one dry.gif . As said before let go of the brakes and roll more stuff, instead of hopping of a drop from your back wheel just wheelie drop off it or if you have abit of a run up just drop off it normally it uses alot less energy than hopping on you back wheel for ages.

I think alot of marks problems is his bike.

All of your suggested techniques will help, but if you ever get the chance to ride his bike, you'd understand how heavy and sluggish it feels :lol:

However, considering you have no job, get fit and bulk up bitch :P

When I started my bike was 14/15KG. Now have a healthy 12kg one. Its not about the bike. Its the rider. So I'm going back to the good old, man up!

im complete opposite, i start out really tired and crap, then eventually once im warmed up and the buzz is going i get better and better, can do longer lines etc.

red bull and peanut m&m's help too. the sugar and e numbers etc.. haha

Fortunately for you you're in Truro, which is near to a whole host of naturay spots and a pretty healthy scene. Get to know some of the locals, then you'll be able to share lifts. I'm sure a parent wouldn't mind giving you the odd lift here and there too (Y)

i normally get lifts with martin as were like best mates :P but hes not gotta bike at the min...

wheres these natural spots to then?? :P

iv rode cligga, wheal kitty, carn brea and poldice.