Craig Lee Scott - Biketrial Street Game By G

G_!

no 26" bike ? :( anyway funny game (Y)

next version maybe ;)

sections complete with 178 falls..........I hate how addictive this is.....

hahaha well done mate (Y):) if you did it, the rest of the game is easy ;) i can do "sections" with only 4 falls but if i've a bit of luck i'm sure i can do it to 0 falls :P

Edited by G_!

thanks to everyone :)

i'm making new moves, now i'm woking in up to front putting front wheel and changing to rear wheel, that's in the same way of tap but clicking "up" key not "right" key(for tap), so i think that will be a bit more easy and good for to choose if u want to do taps or to front wheel...i'll think to do more things maybe

Theres a section on sections that I cannot get my head round. Its where you come in at the top and Im guessing drop down onto two blocks then onto stacked pipes. I just keep failing getting started?

i dont know what section is it, show me a screenshoot of it please

thanks to everyone :)

i'm making new moves, now i'm woking in up to front putting front wheel and changing to rear wheel, that's in the same way of tap but clicking "up" key not "right" key(for tap), so i think that will be a bit more easy and good for to choose if u want to do taps or to front wheel...i'll think to do more things maybe

Would it be possible to just make a normal up to back wheel? Or even add the power bar in for the bunnyhops, that would be sweet :P

Would it be possible to just make a normal up to back wheel? Or even add the power bar in for the bunnyhops, that would be sweet :P

haha no man, taps are the unique difficult thing in the game, i dont want to change that ;)

When I complete Sheffield I didn't unlock that Monty. I could only ride it in Sheffield then I could not use it again when I choose my bikes. please change this! >_<

You lose the bonus bikes when you reset the game. Like leave the location back to main menu. Is this deliberate?

been looking forward to this for ages! Now its this or revise for my RE GCSE on monday :P

sorry, i don't understand your comment

Edited by G_!

It is a really good game well done G :)

May I suggest a inspired bike and a manual move!!

Also maybe a story mode were you earn money to upgrade your bike ? and keep the bikes you earn when you do a city !!!!!

Well done love it

Edited by onza1

Still no SWF?!

SWF is the only format that will work on ANY machine with Flash Player installed.

You might find your game faster as an SWF because it will run under the latest version of Flash Player rather than the version bundled with your copy of Flash Professional.

EDIT: My bad!

Edited by konstant

Still no SWF?!

SWF is the only format that will work on ANY machine with Flash Player installed. The whole point of Flash is that it's multi platform.

You might find your game faster as an SWF because it will run under the latest version of Flash Player rather than the version bundled with your copy of Flash Professional.

here you have =) http://www.easy-share.com/1915551908/Biketrial Street Game - CLSswf.swf

Well done all the cities twice over:) I a good game how long before Some more spots to ride ?

Do you like the career/ story mode idea?

Maybe different looking riders just a thought

Hurry up and make some more :)

Well done all the cities twice over:) I a good game how long before Some more spots to ride ?

Do you like the career/ story mode idea?

Maybe different looking riders just a thought

Hurry up and make some more :)

yeah story mode sound good..but i don't know how i can do it exactly..flash games are usually very simple _P

and yeah a few riders would be good, in this game only Craig because this is like a tribute to him

• Like 1