Canti Bosses

old'scoolfool

Ebay?

http://shop.ebay.co.uk/i.html?_nkw=brake+bosses&_sacat=0&_dmpt=UK_sportsleisure_cycling_bikeparts_SR&_odkw=fork+bosses&_osacat=0&_trksid=p3286.c0.m270.l1313

I'm not sure if the threads are the same on all of them..

If not I have some spares downstairs somewhere, I will have a look for them.

as Luke says they are a weird size if you know for a fact they're the right ones i'll buy them of you, let me know

Lil bit of digging gave me a thread size of 5/16" x 18 TPI, bloody yanks!

i get that size for the pepperoni forks whatever the hell they are lol, where did you find that? i appreciate the help that's gonna be a toughie :\ all i can find are tap screws that size haha

Edited by old'scoolfool

There are quite a few threads on various forums asking exactly this question. They aren't really available new as Cannondale went bust a while back and changed hands etc. It's more a case of tracking a local shop down that's been a Dale dealer for a while and see if they have any floating around. Check ebay and some of the old school ride forums.

There are quite a few threads on various forums asking exactly this question. They aren't really available new as Cannondale went bust a while back and changed hands etc. It's more a case of tracking a local shop down that's been a Dale dealer for a while and see if they have any floating around. Check ebay and some of the old school ride forums.

i knew this would happen oldschool is beginning to suck :\ thanks for the help mate