New Video

TheChai

Hello all,

So I have just handed in the thickest report (hopefully) I am ever going to write in my life. It is about time I did more riding!

Video was filmed over the last 6 months or so, with lots of breaks in between as you will see.

I have not really been pushing my riding lately, more or less maintaining a similar standard (if that)for about 3 years now. My peaks have always been over Summer, but sadly my last two Summers were not really focused on my riding. I want to change that this summer and am trying to see how much I can improve, this video will be my 'control' as such.

Enjoy!

Andrew

Music: Perfume by Adult Only

Edited by TheChai

Thanks for the comments!

There will be one after summer! and if i can get the right people, will be better quality. Most of the clips were filmed alone to be honest, which is what my 'Youtube' camera is more suitable for :) esp in London!

Steve! I will be going to the EBTC comp on sunday! will you be riding??

Tim, Dan, Joe and me, were there in 08, We met a friend of Tim's friend at the skatepark but i really cant remember who it was, Did i meet you as well :S?

yea man, i was the guy on a Kobikes, i was with Aaron Levy

Aaron yeap! man that was a long time ago! and I was riding pretty well that day lol..

I am using Marta's now, I had BB7's as my first set of discs to see how well i would manage with discs, they were good and were still working when i changed them to marta's as an upgrade for my new frame.

I actually found the bite i had in my bb7's to be better then what i have on my marta's, but i generally prefer the feel i get from the marta's, even if it means i have to pull the brake a little harder at times.