The Ouija Board

Sam T

Hey guys,

Does anybody have any experiences with this? I've heard my mates and even a school teacher saying how they've done it and 'connected' with spirits. I've also heard that people have had really bad effects from it and it has effected them badly. What do you all think about it? Is it real?

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA.......

Now that I've got that out. Shit ain't real, shit can't be real. Don't believe in it for a second. This will end up being a stomping ground for me insulting idiots who believe in this bull shit.

Edited by MonsieurMonkey

I'm guessing the whole 'oh it works' thing is kinda the same as the weird Jesus channelling faith healing meetings they do in America, it only works because of how it's constructed, with music, ambience, the atmosphere and other's believing it works all lead you to feel something, Derren Brown did a documentary type thing on the faith healing shows, exposing them as scams and stuff, but with all the psychological stuff, decent watch if you're into that kinda stuff. But yeah, it's like witch doctor shit, 'let's gather 'round a table holding hands and chanting to summon the souls of our long lost ancestors', baha, call me close-minded but it's hard to believe people still believe in it in this day and age.

Sorry, I hope you don't think I was laughing at you. No-one is born knowing everything, I was laughing at the idea. It's like religion, and old idea to explain something people couldn't understand. Now we still don't understand fully, you just have to understand that chaos has thrown us all here, so we just have to make the most of the madness.

JT, us chaps in the UK can't watch that because of copyright.

But yeah, basically, it's a board game based around subconscious movements, that people have made up further meaning to, even though it was originally understood to be nothing more than subconscious reactions in the first place. Any spooky stuff to do with it's pure BS.