Bonz Pro Light Handle Bars

gr8grumble

hello all, its been a while since ive been on here, and my knowledge on biking is very dated.

im after a set of bonz bars, as see here... http://www.trial-bikes.com/manillar-bonz-light-doble-altura-720mm-p-5478.html?language=en

is sais the retailer is tarty, however they dont seem to stock them, if its not possible to buy some, is there another set of bars which are identical??

cheers in advance people :)

they do look very simular, i will get them, if.. i cant find a set of bonz ones, have you or anyone got a review on the trialtech ones? :)

Had a set of the Trialtechs, best bars I've used to date!

Lovely and comfortable. Because of the high rise they're really good to get different feels from your bike.

they do look very simular, i will get them, if.. i cant find a set of bonz ones, have you or anyone got a review on the trialtech ones? :)

I've only been using Trialtech High Rise bars for the past year. They're really good bars. The Trialtech Sport bars have been super popular and have had very, very few break, and the High Rise bars are made in the same way so should be nice and strong too. Cap just put a set on his Pure and he's pretty keen on his too, higher front ends = all good.

I've only been using Trialtech High Rise bars for the past year. They're really good bars. The Trialtech Sport bars have been super popular and have had very, very few break, and the High Rise bars are made in the same way so should be nice and strong too. Cap just put a set on his Pure and he's pretty keen on his too, higher front ends = all good.

Can definitely agree with this.

I've just whacked on Tartys own stem and bar combo on my Ice and it feels great! Much more balanced and controllable, as-well as making front end moves easier.

Changing to Trialtechs Race stem and High Rise bar next week too, so looking forward to trying them out!