Illya Galileyskiy - This Is War

Ille

Here I present to you my new video)

Ride I have exactly 2 years, and the new frame exactly, only 4 per month.

Video got a bit longish, but I do not do each per month, so it came to the anniversary)

Was filmed somewhere in a week, depending on the weather, all my ideas and perspectives, and people just doing what I'm talking about)

Thank you very much brothers Fesyukam: Stas and Oleg, Stas and especially that I have full screenshot and a video shooting)

There are many interesting places in our city, and in Kiev with a trial of the park "of Kyiv Rus'.

So as I wait for your comments regarding:

-Skating

-Shooting

-Tips

Critics

P.S Sit in comfortable, pleasant view!)

• Like 1

Sorry, but I didn't like the intro at all, far too long and over dramatic. It's a trials internet video and doesn't need all of those credits and dragged out introduction. There didn't seen to be any camerawork and tripod shots in the whole video can make it boring. Next time try and use some unique, interesting and different camera angles.Regarding the editing, try to cut out the setting up and track standing because people don't want to be waiting for you to actually perform the move they just want you to get on with it! Apart from that you have a strong foundation to build on as your riding for 2 years is very controlled and precise, so well done for that.