Please Close

harmertrials

So now that we know he's robbed more than a maggy. And he is such a good person he gave the maggy back, but didn't say anything about robbing other shit, are we still all so sure he's a good dude?

Yeah Me and (Oli) he is the lad who let him use the maggy, Both went out are way to help a rider out, So he could ride and he just throws it back in are faces :/ Yeah he is a good guy, NOT :/

Edited by JamieWilliams

Not going to say 'I told you so' as I didn't need further proof that jack was an absolute willy.

Harmer, you know what to do! You sure as f**k better send those cranks back as well.

And as I have always said to you... I genuinely, truthfully hope that I meet you someday! Been meaning to ride Brighton for some time, especially as I've got a flat there.

So it's a rawed ice I'm looking for, and a spineless shit with a bad haircut riding it....?

• Like 4

It's like talking to the devil with you Matthew. Jamie's brother Alex gave me the cranks and freewheel and said he had no use for them anymore. End of.

If you wish to come ride Brighton please do so. I'll even meet you and show you the bloody spots to see what you're like in person. At least I don't feel the need to act like a 12 year old boy.

I also have just noted a dispute on Danny Kearns, and I find it a tad strange that he seems to be getting no stick yet he's buggered off with £160 of some poor lad's money. Maybe turn your attention elsewhere as this dispute is well and clearly over.

I see your not using the cranks and freewheel I let you use at Tarty days, Witch I still haven't had back :/ You did say you where going to send them to me but not had them, ??

Been trying to message you on facebook but have blocked me :/

Sounds to me like he does want them back.....

• Like 1

I also have just noted a dispute on Danny Kearns, and I find it a tad strange that he seems to be getting no stick yet he's buggered off with £160 of some poor lad's money. Maybe turn your attention elsewhere as this dispute is well and clearly over.

He's completely disappeared, and if he does come back I'd be very surprised if he wasn't branded a scammer. People have said he's a fanny as well.

Hahaa I've just read this whole thing and woah.. DUUUUDE!! :D But yeah the bike is very nice!! If you fancy letting me "borrow" it off you..... Nahh I'm not gunna go there acctually!! :P

I'm sorry bud!! You've done nowt wrong to me and to be honest, I don't really care!! I just read the thing for a laugh and beacause I was curious!! You have a nice bike.. That's all that matters to me!! :P

Joosh

EDIT: And just outta curiosity, how old is this Matthew62 fella?? Just wondering thats all.. No offense intended in anyway to him (or you if you reply personally) incase it comes back to bite me!!

Edited by Joshm1991

It's like talking to the devil with you Matthew. Jamie's brother Alex gave me the cranks and freewheel and said he had no use for them anymore. End of.

My Brother didn't give them you as there not his to give for one, He said you could use them But only for the weekend as they where doing nothing at home