Radical Bikes Barrows Farm

powerz

Hi

Since finding out my baby boy (due 27th dec) will be born with a cleft lip i have joined the Cleft Lip And Palate Association who have helped me and my partner and other parents so much and wanted to help them by raising funds for the charity and also awareness of the charity and the condition ect

So anyway ive spoken to Maria & Michael at radical bikes (barrows farm) and they have VERY kindly agreed to holding a one day charity event at the barrow farm venue.

This won't be until probably next spring due to the winter weather fast approaching .

The fees will be:

£7 to ride all day BUT barrows will only be taking £2 of that to cover their insurance costs and the other £5 per rider will be going into the CLAPA charity pot :)

I hope many of you can attend this event? I will update with more info as i get it, if you'd like to know more about clapa check out www.clapa.com

Thanks for taking the time to read this and I hope to see most of you at this event. Ash

• 5 months later...

BUMP

Hi guys just wanted to update this post to help get it noticed and hopefuly get more riders to attend,

details as follows:

Barrows Farm

14th April

from 10am until 6pm.

£7 to ride all day with £5 going to the CLAPA charity.

Also if you have a spare 5minutes please check out our story http://www.justgiving.com/Alexandra-Louise0

Thank You again and hope to see you there, Will be a fun day :)

• 1 month later...