Tubeless Tyres?

Matt Vandart

It's in this forum, so presumably wasn't a question about trials. And that link is really old!

But there is plenty of information on the web, if you have any specific questions we can answer, then let us know. But it's a massive topic, you can' expect someone to write you an essay when you can only be bothered to write a 14 word post.

My quick synopsis: It's a good idea and some people get it to work very well. But the benefit is fewer punctures, it never works out much lighter.

• Like 1

Yea dude, running cheepo Rubber Queens with schwalbe bmx tubes knifed open with stan's solution in. I did rip the side wall in my rear when up in Wales, but it sealed again fine. Much lighter than my duel ply high rollers before, and therefore it just wins. Only use schwalble tubes though, with the threaded valves. Its worth the investment.

It's in this forum, so presumably wasn't a question about trials. correct

But there is plenty of information on the web, if you have any specific questions we can answer, then let us know. But it's a massive topic, you can' expect someone to write you an essay when you can only be bothered to write a 14 word post.

Not expecting anyone to write and essay and I thought it was more short and to the point to be honest, I could have gone on and on about the nothing I know about tubeless tyres but that would just be silly, I really did know nothing at the point I wrote this

My quick synopsis: It's a good idea and some people get it to work very well. But the benefit is fewer punctures, it never works out much lighter.this is also short and to the point and usefull info

Thanks