Videos In School

krazykid009

This may sound a bit random, but does anybody know of any edits that have been made of riding in a school. Am planning to do this for a competition I am entering, and would like some inspiration.

Many thanks

James

And is your school going to allow you to do this? :huh:

And is your school going to allow you to do this? :huh:

Yep, got permission from the head of the sixth form college there, now just got to take it to the principal. Thank god he is a family friend!

James

Meh, we used to ride in the common room at school on a regular basis :P

Can't think of any trials vids, but Taj Mihelich had a pretty sweet section in a school in Odyssey's Electronical DVD (Y)

Edit;

http://www.pinkbike.com/video/26171/

That was pretty cool. Found loads of lines littered about the site so hopeful I'll be able to ride them! All pretty nials and big!

James

My school is full of things I'd love to ride, such as tables, walls and shizzle.. but after their new CCTV installation, I doubt theres any chance of me not getting caught if I did! :(

Try speaking to the school. If it's for a reason and not just to play around they should be pretty reasonable. I'm doing my vid with an inline skater and freerunner, and will be entering it into a competition.

James

Try speaking to the school. If it's for a reason and not just to play around they should be pretty reasonable. I'm doing my vid with an inline skater and freerunner, and will be entering it into a competition.

James

I suppose, besides from the headmaster being a complete w**ker, I don't have a reason to ride there. Except to amuse the members of an online trials forum, and make a good video :P I suppose I could be "practising my video editing skills for Media Studies", although myself I find it hard to believe!

I know that this is not trials, but this is a video that we did at our local school of a MTB skills track that we built.

We are looking to update this video as we have since added to the track with some more north shore, a bomb hole and replaced the banked corner with a wooden banking.

I wish that when I was at school my school had had a track like this.