Poster Printing

Ashes

Right, for a college project i have been asked to produce an advertisement scheme for the olympics which so far ive carried out succesfuly only now, i need to print out some posters of dirrefent sizes and the college doesnt have the correct resources for the job.

My question to you is, is there any online sites where i can send my work to and they will print it out so it looks like a poster that you would "buy" from the shops ? with the gloss finish and everything?

Cheerios :)

• 7 months later...

There are a lot of systems which do the poster printing but this system is the best for printing the posters.There are a lot of products available in this system as banners,booklets,brochures,business cards,calenders,catalogs etc.This system also provides the facilities for printing the multi posters.These type of posters are printed from both the sides.so this is the better way to show your messages on boards.

The poster printing is the best way to earn money.There are a lot of companies that print posters but poster printing is one of the best companies to print the posters.This system also prints the banners,brochures etc.The quality of the products are very good that they use to print the posters.