Beats By Dre

angua

My reservations are two fold:

1. The word 'beats' exists in the product name. This alone is enough to put me off.

2. This so called 'Dr. Dre' is neither a registered nor qualified doctor, therefore I place no trust in his products or services. To me it's quite clearly a scam.

I had a couple of them.

I can honestly say the sound is good but Skull Candy does sound as good. Oh P. Diddy headphones and it broke the mic doesnt work very well and only one side works same as my lady gaga ones.

My P. Diddy lasted roughly around 2 months and my Lady Gaga lasted 6 weeks.

Skull Candy has lasted almost 1 year and 3 months. The reason why I buy these headphones is that £9.99 from TKMAX and if you don't want to go to TKMAX then HMV £19.99 I think.

Dude, you're having a laugh surely? This post can't be serious? I'm yet to see a decent set of headphones in HMV. And I've never heard good stuff about these pop-star approved ones that seem to be everywhere at the moment.

I got Goldring DR50s for £25 and as long as you plug them into an amp and not a phone/laptop, they sound pretty decent to me.

Lol @ "unlimited warranty". That's a bad thing. It means you'll be listening to shit sound quality for the REST OF YOUR LIFE.

Untill you get something else eventually. Then you can use them for riding without caring if they get tangled up in your spokes :P