Spots Direct

tdubz

Saw an article in a bmx mag about a book that a load of riders has contributed to listing all the spots and areas to ride in certain places

Got me thinking could we set up somthing like this on the forum (prehaps a seperate section) so major cities etc would be covered in topic titles and all spots could be posted within them.

If somebody finds a new spot or one that has been missed they can add to it

What it would work along the basis of a pic a Postcode of the area or nearby (maybe use the location facility on our fancy smart phones) so that people can find it

This way if people plan a roadtrip or a day away from their local they can have a look and make sure the day is not wasted trying to find good spots to ride

What do we think?

Hey guys,

Thanks for recognising Ridden.it. It is still a small site but we hope with the help of the community we can see it grow.

My aim is for Ridden.it to become a useful tool to all riders, this isn't possible without rider support and feedback.

So please use the site if you like the idea and provide any feedback good or critical as all well be taken on board and considered during up dates.

Feel free to contact me.

Glynn

Hey JD,

Yeah Adam has been helping provide feedback and promotion right from day one. I cant thank Adam and all the tarty boys enough for their input

Great stuff (Y) I can really see a little Ridden.it widget on the Tarty website being good for both - Tarty get even more returning traffic for possible sales, and you piggy back off their highly targeted traffic.

Soon as I find some spots down here I'll get adding them!

Yeah it should be good, There has already been talks into integrating an API into the tarty sites they can link into the site.

We will see how things go, its hard to maintain a site and work on other peoples sites all day long. But I am trying to juggle it and do ridden.it when ever I have a spare 5 mins.

But you can imagine 9 till 5 every day the last thing I want to do it go home to the computer, but sometimes these things need to be done and the great british weather often helps me stay in and do it.