Hoffmann Frames

Echo-SL

Pretty cool bikes, like the look of this one, not the geo/spec though:

With the 2011 Eccentric hub with axle for easy chain tensioning.

HS11 rear, front disc brake Louise. Echo Lite fork. Trialtech 16Zähne freewheel, rear sprocket teeth 12,

Monty 158mm cranks. Try All Rear and front tires Monty, Trialtech handlebar and stem,

Carbon Spacer, rear and front rim Alex Monty rim.

950 wheelbase, chainstay 345, Offset 65th

Weighs only 8kg!

EDIT: Bad attachment, just have a link instead: http://shop.strato.de/epages/61877220.sf/de_DE/?ObjectPath=/Shops/61877220/Products/%22Bi%20Hoff%20950/345/2011%22

Edited by Laurence--Trials

This specific bike is listed as a trials bike for kids, thats why it has a wheelbase of only 950mm.

I think (not 100% sure) you could also purchase a custom frame from this company.

Like the idea of the "integrated rear brake" too, should be very stiff

more pics: My link

Edited by Onze

This specific bike is listed as a trials bike for kids, thats why it has a wheelbase of only 950mm.

I think (not 100% sure) you could also purchase a custom frame from this company.

Like the idea of the "integrated rear brake" too, should be very stiff

more pics: My link

Ahh, i thought it was probably a kids bike.

I even know a few comp riders that have a hoffmann bike, there are two german guys and Rick Koekoek his frame is also hoffmann.

i like the bike that Rick has but not so keen on the other bikes, geo isn't the best (at all) >_<

Way to repeat my post! Although I agree on the look of his bike, so nice! Weighs a tonne though for a comp bike! :P

I even know a few comp riders that have a hoffmann bike, there are two german guys and Rick Koekoek his frame is also hoffmann.

i like the bike that Rick has but not so keen on the other bikes, geo isn't the best (at all) >_<

The geometry is completely variable, when I was looking into getting one built the frames were custom geometry, so I would imagine that the riders have the geo that they want!

Adam