Cod In Real Life

monty-james

Me and my friends made a first person shooter video and kinda made fun of Call Of Duty a bit. Took me a long time to film and edit, cause we had to get it all perfectly right, if one person messed up at the end, we'd have to start again.

Yeah, i have posted this before, but it was in the wrong section and i didn't get as much feedback as i wanted, so im posting it again.

Feedback please! Haha, here the video:

Bitter, much?

I could moan about my mixes not getting many views compared to others, but the truth is there are better ones on there. But to make mine look better I could post the worst example I can find, right?

You ask for opinions, expect some negative - this is the internet.

Bitter, much?

I could moan about my mixes not getting many views compared to others, but the truth is there are better ones on there. But to make mine look better I could post the worst example I can find, right?

You ask for opinions, expect some negative - this is the internet.

My post was complete sarcasm, i wasn't trying to make myself look any better. Just a joke.

You're right though, trolls gonna troll.

Edited by monty-james

Hahaha, in my defense, it is really hard. You have to mask out each movement of the gun when its firing, put the muzzle flash in between the two layered clips then do a fudge load of colour correction. It wasn't easy :P

Absolutely not denying that. It's not the technical side that I don't like, it's the very idea that someone would want to make a real life COD video. They've been done loads of times over the years - they're called war movies.

Absolutely not denying that. It's not the technical side that I don't like, it's the very idea that someone would want to make a real life COD video. They've been done loads of times over the years - they're called war movies.

All i can say is, we get really bored in media.

All i can say is, we get really bored in media.

Fair one (Y) I was mainly just trolling.

Semi-constructive criticism to make up for it: Try harder not to all have a dirty great smirk on your face the entire time you're acting, it'd really improve the whole 'feel' of any video you do. I know it's tough to find people who are willing and able - I was unlucky enough to be the only person who could drive in my little friend group at college so I got roped into 'acting' in all their projects that involved a car. It's so hard to do, but so much better if you concentrate on the basics like simply forgetting there's a camera there.