Kona Stinky

Krisboats

Well it started out like this.

08052010252.jpg

08052010254.jpg

And while nothing mjor has changed there are a few touches here and there that have made it a metric f**ktonne nicer to ride. I finally got my forks sorted. Stripped them down, replaced the seals, replaced crush seals, clean out all tubes and internals and disassembled the mission control system. Put new oil in and after blowing seals and over a year of oil leaking down the fork leg they finally work. The cranks no longer creak and click with each pedal. The DMr's have been benched in favour of hognesiums whilst i sort the bearings and bushings in the DMR's, although now i've seen the DMR vaults i'm highly inclined to get a set of them. New tyre, new rear shock spring and floating rotor up front. The saint rear mech being added was like a difference between night and day in terms of gear changing. it shifts up gears with so much force it's unreal. Oh, new rear brake too....

So here she is now...

img0479copy.jpg

img0484copy.jpg

img0485copy.jpg

img0487copy.jpg

img0494copy.jpg

img0493copyp.jpg

Kinda feel like I should reply..But anything I can write here I can just shout at you through the medium of speech much faster..

Looks sweet though dude! You're a beast on it as well, hopefully i'll catch up to your standard when i get used to my new ride.