Sheffield Riders

BillyRidesTrials

When you say Sheffield.. where abouts? Im an old rider looking to get another mod!

Just anywhere in town. Or anywhere else thats good to ride, I've only just got my bike, I've been riding on a Dirt Jumper for the last half a year or so, so I don't really know many good spots.

Hi

From Doncaster here, theres a few of us too, drop us a line and come ride doncaster / we'll come ride sheffield

also @Scotty - should also ride Doncaster or something sometime?

Cheers

Barry

Yeah that sounds really cool, only just got into Trials so I was hoping that I could find a group of people to ride with so that I could see how other people ride and hopefully get some tips to get better lol.

Thanks

Billy

• 2 weeks later...

I'm from Sheffield (Hunter's Bar) as well and am normally out about once a week. I'm currently out with broken ankle, but should be riding again in February/March, so I'll drop you a line next time I'm out.

Apart from all the people who have replied in this topic, you could try contacting Duncy H or Ogre on here, they both ride Sheffield a fair bit. Is it street or natural/comps you're into? If you'd like to give comps a go, the Tyke Trial (most local club to Sheffield) season will be starting up again soon (exact dates to be confirmed at the AGM on the 20th January), and I'll be going to them all and am happy to take passengers from Sheffield if you'd like to come and give them a go?

As said by Ben Im from Sheffield, stannington. Along with two others from up here. I haven't rode since September however. Probably won't be out til after my exams are done at the end of January but feel free to get in contact if you want to ride :)