Ozonys Skill 24''

G_!

hey,

Still i'm looking for a 24" bike, today i've seen this one here -> http://www.trial-bikes.com/bicicleta-ozonys-skill-p-536446.html they said it's new for their site.

i like this and have a good price..

what do you think? better than echo 24"?

1.050,00€ IVA inc.

Geometrías

weight: 9,8kg

- Distancia entre ejes: 1060mm

- Distancia pedalier/eje trasero: 370mm

- Altura de pedalier: +45mm

- Ángulo: 71,5º

99970541.jpg

81757841.jpg

76446140.jpg

43297657.jpg

56255241.jpg

It does look pretty nice and strong. Although geo doesn't seem that good, BB a bit too low in my opinion. It will most likely feel like 10-15bb stock bike - not saying it's bad, just take in cansideration that most of your bikes were high BB too. I have recently built a echo 24 and I am pretty happy with it and would recommend it(feel free to check it out if you haven't done so). I think if you can get hold of Ozonys Curve 24 (shame they are disc only frames) or Kabra, should go for one of those if you don't like the echo that much, although it is the best dea: price is great, has BB already, geo is decent too. drop out system is also a big plus.

Edited by 3dd

It does look pretty nice and strong. Although geo doesn't seem that good, BB a bit too low in my opinion. It will most likely feel like 10-15bb stock bike - not saying it's bad, just take in cansideration that most of your bikes were high BB too. I have recently built a echo 24 and I am pretty happy with it and would recommend it(feel free to check it out if you haven't done so). I think if you can get hold of Ozonys Curve 24 (shame they are disc only frames) or Kabra, should go for one of those if you don't like the echo that much, although it is the best dea: price is great, has BB already, geo is decent too. drop out system is also a big plus.

thanks mate, finally i decided for the echo :) i'll get it the next week :)