Golden Oldie!

scotty

After the topic of neil lemon brought back thoughts of the quality riders that have gone off the radar.

Im not a mod rider but Kieta was always a favourite to watch.This is a pretty poor quality video but still good no the less

same vid better quality

crazy for me, as I saw a lot of this being filmed (it was koxx days 2006 if i can remember correctly). Video credits to AndyT, same guy who brought us the Kenny in LA vid and many more

Edited by JKH

He's legit

Could watch all day him unlike that Scottish bloke on that overgrown orange bmx

please dont tell me your seriuous?

we really don't need another moron who can't even put a proper sentance together talking sh@t about danny mac! besides nobody asked you to watch video's all day of a highly talented trials rider from scotland on a very, very nicely setup trials bike did they?

you know what, im actually going to lower myself to your level now and point out the fact the guy in this video is in fact riding a bmx with overly powerfull brakes on it! did you even watch this video??? (notice the bmx style moves he's pulling at like 1:30 onwards on a bike that is much nearer to being a bmx than anything danny mac has ever ridden)

this isn't twitter dude don't just write down any old crap that comes in to your cretinous brain, this is a video thread highlighting the pure talent of a rider called kieta, who i must say has some incredible lines on those huge rocks!

• Like 1

Yeah,

If you notice I didn't say Danny Mac was not a very talented rider nor did not say his orange 'cruiser' was a poorly set up bike, all I said, was, in a rather opinionated slightly bullish manner, 'Could watch all day him unlike that Scottish bloke on that overgrown orange bmx'.

The flatlandish parts in the video were noticed and duly noted, as was the manual. Both nice, looked good.

It's like me saying that I'd rather watch a video of Waffle rather than Mark Webb, two talented BMX riders, or I'd rather ride mod than stock.

Once again I would like to re-iterate that, I did not say Danny Mac is 'sh@t' nor that his 'cruiser' was shit, only orange, what I said was:

'He's legit

Could watch all day him unlike that Scottish bloke on that overgrown orange bmx'

See no 'sh@t' talking about Danny Mac, just pure 100% proof unadulterated opinion (triple distilled too (like Smirnoff))

• Like 1

no.

what i did notice is that this was another thread with a trials video in it, so we should all watch the video and leave a comment stating what you thought about the riding/editing/filming/locations etc, am i correct? well recenently i've noticed that something as simple as that can quickly turn into a 95 page long slang fest, all becuase somebody comes out with a RIDICULOUS off-topic "opinion" like this..

example 1 > "could watch all day him unlike that Scottish bloke on that overgrown orange bmx"

im asking you to edit your original post, perhaps by removing a certain 9 words from it, so it would be relative to the video we just watched.... rather than your opinion on the video of kieta followed by an absolutely irrelevant and pointless opinion of a completely off topic subject!!

you could have just put "i could watch this all day" that would have been a perfectly adequate comment for the video!!

now i've noticed in your second post your refering to danny's bike as a 'cruiser'??? i thought it was an 'overgrown bmx'?? i think you'll find you are talking sh@t buddy.. are you a halfords employee or something? beacuse you don't seem to be able categorise your bike's very well, let me just tell you now so you know in the future when you grow up, that orange bike the you see 'that scottish bloke' riding about IS a trials bike!.

im not trying to pick a fight dude im just really, really sick of seeing peoples 'attitudes' or 'opinions' of danny on here! i really struggle to comprehend the thought process behind it all!! apart from it all being very very childish!

Yeah lets not fight.

A cruiser is a 24 inch BMX, used primarily for racing, like this SE Racing Floval Flyer, you could say an overgrown BMX, if you wish as it is a BMX but bigger.

There is no thought process behind why I dislike the style of Danny Mac and don't particularly enjoy watching it. It 'aint personal, there is no dislike of Danny Mac as a person (I aint' met him, he could be nice, could be a dick for all I know).

I'm not slating at you for getting enjoyment from Danny's videos, hey if you like it. I wouldn't say its off topic a picture of some Emmenatal cheese would be.

same vid better quality

crazy for me, as I saw a lot of this being filmed (it was koxx days 2006 if i can remember correctly). Video credits to AndyT, same guy who brought us the Kenny in LA vid and many more

Cheers for that JKH. I couldnt remember it being that bad quality last time i watched it. AndyT original is much more like.

This guy always makes me want to buy a mod! sign of a good rider i guess.

this was filmed by Kenishi and edited by TRA. you can see AndyT in the vid filming... was there too - good times :)

I know... what I know

Literally one of the best. The pedal move up is very Akrigg-esque too... just awesome!

I think the 2006 one was one of the first I ever saw!

EDIT: Wait its missing the start in the van...

Edited by PaRtZ