Sheffield..?

Adam-Griffin

Definite snow my end of Sheff as well, which is pretty much the opposite end to Ben (I think, I'm in Heeley/Meersbrook).

I'd say 5mm, only light and gay atm but it's only gonna get colder tonight and the sky is very grey, so guessing we'll have some decent snow fall tonight.

Hows recovery going ben?

Not bad cheers. Been doing shuttle runs at physio and going the gym two or three times a week - getting there slowly but surely. Was going to come on my road bike tomorrow, but a trials bike is a little way off yet.

Still coming down thick and fast my end of town, about an inch on the ground now. I think I'll be staying in after all!

Cant really see it been worth the trip now for us brakeless guys. Theres a lot of snow in Leeds and its still going.

Sounds good Ben. I need to get out on my heap of a road bike more often. Get rid of some gut!

Edited by CalopS

There's not a foot, but there is about 3-4" at mine, about 2 miles out from the center and on the same height above sea level.

Personally, I'd say it's off lol. This shit won't melt to a ridable level by tomorrow evening, let alone the morning.

Would be best next weekend when more people can make the ride, Ill be there next weekend with pogo and hopefully a few others think I'm going to get the train Carl and flip? Its just easier I guess its not that much and only takes less time from Leeds...

Just looked now and there is almost an hours wait in leeds transfering trains after getting off from the guiseley one.

Its quoted me £17 too. Its gotta be cheaper just driving even if its just me and flipp. Judders will probably come too.

I've got college wednesday morning so probably won't be out til at least 12, pm me your number and i might give you a ring if i can make it out :)

I've got college wednesday morning so probably won't be out til at least 12, pm me your number and i might give you a ring if i can make it out :)